Nordost is lucky to have a wonderful team of representatives and product trainers who travel around the world educating and demonstrating the effects of Nordost’s products. As part of these demonstrations, it is our job to find an interesting and diverse selection of music to showcase our cables, power devices, sort system and accessories. Whether at shows, visiting our dealers and distributors or even in our own listening room in our headquarters in Holliston, we are constantly getting asked what music we are playing (or if our audience is not so bold to ask, we can see their Shazams working overtime). So we thought this would be a perfect opportunity to share our favorite songs of the moment. Some may be classics, some may be brand new, some may not even be to your taste, but one thing is for sure …it’s all great music.
Here are some of the songs that we will have on rotation this January.
- Secret—The Pierces—Thirteen Tales Of Love And Revenge
- Didn’t Leave Nobody But The Baby-Soundtrack Version (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)—Emmylou Harris, Alison Krauss, Gillian Welch—O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- The Morning After—Ronny Jordan—The Quiet Revolution
- Mack The Knife—Louis Armstrong—Nick Cave’s Jukebox: Songs That Inspired The Man
- Unrequited Love—Lykke Li—Wounded Rhymes
- Water Me—FKA twigs—EP2
- Creep—Scala & Kolacny Brothers—Creep
- River—Joni Mitchell—Songs of a Prairie Girl
- Sous le vent—Garou, Céline Dion—On ne change pas
- True Affection—The Blow—Paper Television