Nordost products are designed to allow you to enjoy your favorite performances as they were intended to be heard. All of us here are passionate about great music, and want to share our passion with you. Each one of us has our own style… We listen to a wide variety of artists and genres but, in a way, we appreciate them all. We thought that we would share a few of the songs on our own personal playlists with you each month. Some may be classics, some may be brand new, some may not even be to your tastes, but we hope that there is something here for everyone.
Here are some of the songs that we will have on rotation this July.
- We Cannot Resist—LUMP, Laura Marling, Mike Lindsay
- Bed Head—Manchester Orchestra—Bed Head
- Lowdown—Boz Scaggs—Silk Degrees
- Slow Mover—Angie McMahon—Salt
- You & Me—Dave Matthews Band—Big Whiskey and the GrooGrux King (Expanded Edition)
- Comerte Entera—C. Tangana, Toquinho—Comerte Entera
- Somebody Help Me—Otis Brown—Southside Chicago
- Tip Toe—SAULT—7
- Dreams—Fleetwood Mac—Rumours
- Against The Wind—Victory—The Broken Instrument