Over the past few months, Nordost has been happy that we can continue to make our time spent at home a little more bearable with the gift of great music. Our products aim to allow you to enjoy your favorite performances as they were intended to be heard. Like you, we here at Nordost are music lovers. Each one of us has our own style… we listen to a wide variety of artists and genres but, in a way, we appreciate them all. We thought that we would share a few of the songs on our own personal playlists with you each month. Some may be classics, some may be brand new, some may not even be to your tastes, but we hope that there is something here for everyone.
Here are some of the songs that we will have on rotation this October.
- Ghost Dance—Patti Smith—Easter
- How Do You Sleep—Sam Smith—How Do You Sleep
- Season of the Witch—Donovan—Sunshine Superman
- Avratz—Infected Mushroom—Converting Vegetarians
- Fancy Man—Devendra Banhart—Ape in Pink Marble
- A Whiter Shade of Pale—Annie Lennox—Medusa
- You Were Meant For Me—Jewel—Pieces Of You
- Me x 7—Alicia Keys—Alicia
- Autumn In New York—Billie Holiday—Recital
- My Lady’s On Fire—Ty Segall—Freedom’s Goblin