Nordost products are designed to allow you to enjoy your favorite performances as they were intended to be heard. All of us here are passionate about great music, and want to share our passion with you. Each one of us has our own style… We listen to a wide variety of artists and genres but, in a way, we appreciate them all. We thought that we would share a few of the songs on our own personal playlists with you each month. Some may be classics, some may be brand new, some may not even be to your tastes, but we hope that there is something here for everyone.
Here are some of the songs that we will have on rotation this October.
- Tamala—Joe Driscoll & Sekou Kouyate—Monistic Theory
- Three O’Clock Blues—Eric Clapton, B.B. King—Riding With The King
- Days of Wine & Roses—Jacintha—Autumn Leaves (The Songs of Johnny Mercer)
- Beat Hotel –Allan Taylor—Closter To The Music Vol. 1
- When It Rains It Poors—Twiddle—Somewhere On the Mountain
- A Night on Bald Mountain—Modest Mussorgsky, Dimitri Mitropoulos, New York Philharmonic—Tchaikovksy: Symphony No. 6- Mussorgsky: A Night on Bald Mountain
- Your Bright Baby Blues—Jackson Browne—The Pretender
- So What—Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Cannonball Adderley, Bill Evans—Kind of Blue (Legacy Edition)
- Lost It—ZHU—DREAMLAND 2021
- Ravel: String Quartet, M. 35: II. Assez vif – Très rythmé—Maurice Ravel, Quatuor Ébenè—Debussy, Fauré & Ravel: String Quartets